Thursday, January 5, 2017

It Wasn't That Bad ….

Hey Girlfriend …

Just a quick one to say "Ya know …. my perception really is usually much worse than my reality".  I PERCEIVED I was totally "blowing it" with my eating over the holidays but the reality is that it / I wan't all that bad!

Tuesday I had to put on my jeans.  You know, to actually LEAVE the house.  I was kinda mortified at the thought, assuming I'd have to leave them unzipped and wear a long, frumpy sweater to hide my knickers.  I was pleasantly surprised that I got them done up … and that, after wearing them for an hour, hadn't passed out due to lack of blood flow to any part of my body!  Sure they were snug, but I could go out in public.

Tuesday I got "back on track" and am thrilled at how much better I feel already.  Not bloated or stuffed.

Yesterday the girls and I had our volunteer session at the Humane Society.  Again, not thrilled I needed to be presentable for HOURS but had to wear the jeans.  I was THRILLED that they weren't nearly as binding!  I wore them from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm before throwing on my "comfort wear".

Weighed myself today (just to get an idea of where I am and where I want to be) … 194.8.  Hm.  Not too bad!  Only 2-3 pounds from where I was.  MUCH better than the 198.6 I was just a few days ago.  Just goes to show that most of the gain is water and the tight clothes re due to bloating.

Feeling better and more motivated by the day.  Came VERY close to stumbling a few times yesterday but dug deep, focused on my "why?" and closed the fridge door.

One day at a time ….

Have a great one!  TTYS

xox  Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment