Thursday, February 16, 2017

Ya Baby!

Heidi Ho Girlfriend!

Just a quick one - Koda is sitting here with his head on my leg saying "come ON Mom!  Time to walk!"

Just a quick update to let you know I DID IT!!!  I did my 2-day cleanse for … well … two days!  Was it say - fairly!  The last time I tried the 2-day gig I made it until about dinner time on day 2 when I HAD to have two call cucumbers. I was very very ANGRY … this time, no sweat!  I didn't hate the products as much as in the past.  I think I was just damned determined to do it so I sucked it up, dug deep and took it as mind over matter.  I really wasn't all that hungry!  I was SUPER busy those two days and that helped immensely.  It was actually a relief not to have to stop what I was doing to eat!

So …. the numbers are in!

I started the cleanse at 194.8. After the cleanse  was 190.2.  Argh! SOOOO close to cracking the 190 mark!  Oh well, 4.6 for the two days was great.  This morning I was 190.8 so net loss of 4 pounds. I'll keep that off if I can behave this weekend.  Craig is off for 4 days starting tomorrow and I always struggle when my people are around but I'm going to try REALLY hard!  I DO feel so "clean" inside - I don't want screw that up.  Too much work to get there!

Feb 1 I started the onto at 197.6.  Now 190.8.  Down 6.8 pounds in 2 weeks.  I'll take it!

I am SO determined to crack that 190 mark!  It helps that the weather is so nice - walked longer than usual yesterday and will again today.

Super happy and feeling super great.  I must say my foggy brain was GONE during the cleanse and I am now a firm believer in occasional fasting (done right!).

Gunna ride the wave while I can!

Stay tuned … better things to come I'm SURE!

Love you Girlfriend. TTYS!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment