Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Mission Accomplished!

Hey Girlfriend!

Just a quick one to say "yay me!"  Not one piece of crap passed over these lips yesterday!  I ate to plan and wasn't even tempted by the candy!  Around 7:30 I was a little peckish (we ate dinner early) and was heading to grab a handful of almonds then spotted the freshly roasted pumpkin seeds I made a few hours earlier.  THAT kept me occupied for a while!  I do wonder, however, if there is caffeine in pumpkin seeds as I had the WORST sleep!  More like a nap on and off all night.  Oh well, nothing on the calendar today other than Dad's birthday so I can take it easy this afternoon.

Today's plan is the same as yesterdays - NO CANDY!  I MAY indulge in some scalloped potatoes later (ham dinner for Dad tonight) but nothing too crazy!

Have an awesome day - TTYL :)


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment