Monday, October 31, 2016

Enough is Enough!

Hey Girlfriend!

Right.  Enough is enough already!  Time to give my head a shake and get real again!  So remember last post I was all proud about how "good" I was?  Rocking the clean eating, healthy choices etc etc.  Ya.  Well I don't know WTF goes on in my head but I'm seeing a pattern … every time I make a post like that I go off the rails!  What.  The.  Fuck???  I've seen this pattern in me before.  I lose a few pounds, I eat.  Is it celebrate eating?  Is it sabotage eating?  WTF???  Someone mentions I'm looking good, or asks if I've lost weight … I go off the rails!  So I posted last week and then started sliding!  Oh I'd START the day off right, with a shake but then, usually mid afternoon I'd have a treat of some sort.  Now I WILL admit I think SOME of it was stress eating.  My schedule was all out of whack with Rebecca and all health issues and appointments.  No excuse.  Grow up!  Get a grip!

Tomorrow is November 1st.  I need a mini goal.  That mini goal is to eat "to plan" (meaning healthy choices, stay out of the Halloween toxins!) from Monday to Friday.  The "bigger goal" is December 1st.  To make thing realistic I am striving to be 187 by December 1.  This morning I weighed myself just so I had a starting point.  195.  All good.  I'm floating between 192 and 195.  Haven't been drinking enough water etc etc.  I figure 187 is doable and reasonable.  I got this.

So!  JUST FOR TODAY I choose to have a shake for breakfast, bar for lunch and cucumbers for snack.  I choose to have a SMALL bowl of my taco soup for dinner … and JUST FOR TODAY I am committing to not having even ONE piece of Halloween Shit!

Right.  Gotta run.  I'm starving!  Shake, tidy, walk Doodles, GO!

Have a great day Girlfriend.  Stay awesome!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment