Thursday, December 29, 2016

It's a New Day

Hey Girlfriend!

Happy Between-Christmas-and-New-Year!

I COULD ramble on and on and on … but I'm not gunna.  Not very chatty these days (I know - NOT my norm! *lol*).

Let's just draw a line under the last two weeks.
Let's just recognize that Christmas is Christmas and (thank God) it's only once a year.
Let's just say I thoroughly enjoyed my butter tarts … and cookies … and fudge … and Craig's baklava … and chocolates … and egg nog … and bacon.
Let's just say I'm THRILLED that I no longer beat myself up over the not-so-good choices.  Those were yesterday, those are over.
Let's just say Today is a New Day.

I had a bit of a pity party yesterday.  Lack of sleep and achy body had me in a FOWL mood.  This morning I bitch slapped myself.  I made the choices.  The unhealthy choices.  Did I relaly expect good results from bad decisions?  Did I really expect to maintain when eating my bodyweight in butter and fat?  Did I really expect my jeans to fit the same as they did 2 weeks ago.

Seriously.

It's a New Day.

I got some good sleep.  I DECIDED to get a grip.  I DECIDED to have a better attitude and I DECIDED to do better.

In 3 weeks I'm going to Toronto for a conference.

This morning my jeans are cutting off the circulation to my belly button.

This morning I weighed myself.

This morning I was 198.6 pounds.

This morning I'm starting anew.

This morning I am not just going with "Just for Today I Choose" as my mantra.  This morning I am going with "Just for this HOUR I choose".

3 weeks.

Watch this space.

Have an inspired day My Friend.

I'll touch base in 2 weeks.


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment