Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Be Prepared!

Hey Girlfriend!

Sorry - no time to chat today.  The girls have dentist appointments at opposite ends of the city today so I'll be driving from 9:50 am until 2:00 pm.  Sigh.  Oh well - watcha gunna do, right?

Yesterday was a success, all things considered.  I didn't get all my water in, due to being out of the house from noon until 8:00 - but that's ok - got most of it in.  Also controlled my eating and had that hot dog and small piece of cake.  I was really proud of myself for choosing not to overeat :)

So for today, given that I will be out of the house most of the day …

Just for today I choose to …

  • Be prepared!
    • Have a high protein breakfast before I go
    • Pack healthy snacks so I don't get over-hungry by lunch time
  • "Go with the flow", enjoy the time in the car with the girls and just keep smiling!
That's it - gotta go walk Koda and get this day started.

Enjoy this beautiful day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment