Monday, October 3, 2016

Here We Go ...

Hey Girlfriend!

Just thought I'd do a quick "heidi ho" and checkin as today I'm starting my two day deep cleanse.  I've done this cleanse before but I can't remember if I did a one day or two day gig.  I DO remember it was no big deal.  I get to have "something" every two hours and I really wasn't hungry.  Having said that I'm DYING for a hot drink but don't know what I can have.  I know I can have "herbal decaf tea" but I don't know what that means!  I have lots of decaf tea … and I have some organic decaf tea … but I want to see the words "organic herbal decaf tea" to make sure I don't have something I'm not supposed to.  Guess I'll just have a glass of water .. or maybe hot water … rather than take the chance of doing it wrong!

I have a confession.

I weighed myself this morning.

I couldn't help it!  I wanted to see what the cleanse would do for me so needed a starting point.  Now I DID have a little chat with myself before I stepped on the scale.  I told myself not to expect too much - it's only been a week.  I did a self-assessment and figured (hoped?) I would be around 199.0 (when Wanda weighed me last Sunday I was 103.8).  As always, I was pretty accurate (see?  who needs a scale!  I know my body VERY well! ..) … and the scale said 198.4.  Pretty close to my 199 guess.

So there you have it.  Week one down 5.4 pounds - maybe water - maybe fat - definitely mental baggage.  Whatever the number I'm healthier than I was last Monday and made VERY good choices all week. Mission accomplished!

I'll check in again Wednesday with my post-cleanse weight.

Have a great day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment