Friday, October 7, 2016

Ugh...

Hey Girlfriend.

I lied.  Posting today.  Sitting here drinking my chocolate and berry shake ... kinda a gross combo ... but tolerable.  Next time I'll use vanilla powder instead.

Speaking of gross, that's how I feel today.  Not just gross but like a flaming pile of poo.  My chest feels like I was in a smoky bar all night.  Ugh.  Funny thing is I'm not sick!  No cold, no other symptoms - just a super crazy tight chest.

I figure I'm detoxing BIG time.

Maybe I'm wrong, but that;s my theory ... since I don't DO sick!

Started to feel a little ick Wednesday - after my cleanse.  Figured I wouldn't feel great - not a big deal, though - just a slight tinge of a sore throat.  Yesterday I could feel the vice taking hold and some coughing.  This morning I sound like a man.  Sexy?  Doubtful *lol*.  Doesnt help that I didn't get to sleep until around 3:00 am!  That is VERY unusual for me.  I usually fall asleep the second my head hits the pillow (and then wake UP around 3 am).  Last night was BRUTAL!  I dozed a little here and there but not a deep sleep.  I got up at 2:00, took a shot of melatonin spray and feel asleep around 3:00.  Again, feel like poo.

Wanda says yes people very often feel not-so-good the first few weeks on the plan as the system starts to detox and repair itself.  I do recall when I tried this plan just over a year ago I got super sick.  Seems too coincidental to happen twice ... a week after being on the plan.  MUST be detoxing!  Kinda makes sense that it's my lungs, too.  Although I've had lung xrays and breathing tests done, and they came back fine, I DID smoke for 25 years!  "They" say it takes about 7 years for the lungs to 100% repair/heal from smoking.  I think the cleanse is trying to help that along.  Good times.

I had assumed that I couldn't sleep because I took a "Natural Accelerator" pill at 4:00 pm - it works to increase your metabolism.  Wanda says no, it shouldn't do that.  When I read the ingredients list there doesn't seem to be caffein in it so I don't know WHAT last night was about.

Anyway - no time to feel sorry for myself (other than for the 10 minutes to post this!).  Alicia has her birthday party and sleepover tonight.  Give me strength!  Hopefully I can get a nap in before the festivities start!  Wish me luck!

So - just for today I choose to "stay the course", drink more water and "just keep swimming"!

I'll check in again soon.  TTYL Girlfriend.  Happy Friday! xox


Tam  

No comments:

Post a Comment