Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Post Thanksgiving Post

Hey Girlfriend!

Just a quickie before I wake the kids …

So I went into the weekend with a good state of mind … until about 7:00 pm Friday night *lol*.  Gunna admit I had a *few* gummies and candies that were staring me down at Alicia's birthday party.  I also had a teeny tiny piece of pizza.

I was a little mad t myself for eating the candy.  Did't care about the calories but rather that I had just cleansed my body of a tonne of toxins and then willingly put those little bombs of sugary poison in my mouth.

Then I go over it.

Rome wasn't built in a day.   Given that I've been AWESOME for 2 weeks I didn't dwell.  I now know a lot of the reason was that Aunt Flo was on her way.  I sense that Saturday and Sunday when I craved carbs.  For the most part I resisted.  Friday, I think I mentioned, I was getting sick … or detoxing - wasn't sure which.  I might have to admit I am/was sick.  Saturday I slept ALL DAY!  Seriously!  Haven't done that since I was in my 20s!  I obviously needed it!  I didn't have shakes but made mostly good choices.

Sunday was Thanksgiving.  I was SO "good".  I didn't deprive myself but passed on wine (not really into alcohol), has 1 bite of pumpkin pie and passed on potatoes.  I had mainly veg and a bit of turkey.  Only "cheat" was that the veg were all swimming in butter … but hey!  You have to have fat, right?  lol

Yesterday I did have a shake for breakfast but I did have some unnecessary food in the day - half a bun with butter (normally would be a whole one … or two) and MAYBE a few smarties.  I blame Aunt Flo … and feeling sorry for my sick self!

The plan was to do a one-day cleans starting Thursday but it's not advised to cleanse when you are sick so I'll be laying it by ear.  As much as the cleanse tastes yuck Im kind of looking forward to it.  I DID feel lighter and less toxic and think I could use another system reboot.

Today the plan is a shake for breakfast AND lunch - and no candy for SURE.  I have LOTS of cucumbers in the fridge so no excuses.  I've got this!

Gotta run - TTYS

have a great day! xox


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment