Friday, August 12, 2016

Heading Off the Grid

Hey Girlfriend!

Oh look!  It's 4:05 am.  Sigh.  Need I say more?

Guess I forgot to post again yesterday.  My bad.  Can you tell my focus and excitement are faltering a bit?  Ya.  I need a bit of a re-set.  It's coming.  We're off on holidays tomorrow … so I'm a *bit* in the "holiday mode" regarding relaxation and increased calorie counts the last few days.  Had a bit out for lunch Wednesday … and dinner out last night with my BFF.  Was a *little* hard on myself for eating too much.  Knew I was doing it but just didn't stop.  Argh!  Why can't I just step away from the plate???  It's not like it's my last meal out EVER.  I CAN take some home.  Dunno.  I guess I just enjoy it so much at the time I can't get enough.  I'll work on it.  Promise … but not today *lol*.

I'm going to be totally "off the grid" for a week so you won't see any post from me.  When we get back Craig will still be off for another week .. then 1.5 weeks later the girls are back at school.  Yay!  LOVE getting back into a routine even if it DOES mean having to put pants on by 7:30 am and pack lunches.  I'm actually super excited to get back on track Sept 1 - back to healthy living … and exercise!  I'm ready to take that little plunge again.  Nothing too crazy but this SPring I worked out every days for 3-4 months.  I just can't seem to do that with the kids home so bring on September, I say!

So holidays … I'm not going to set myself any restrictions.  I'm just going to TRY to be conscious of the calories a *bit* but I'm not going to NOT have a cooler because it's high sugar.  I'm GOING to have a amore or two and ya, I'll most likely check out a few chip / chocolate treats that we can't get here in Canada.  I'll TRY not to snack too much and, feet permitting, I'll try to move my body more than too and from the beach chair … but no promises *lol*

I'm going to do my best, relax and just enjoy.  Just for this week :)

Thanks for popping in - TTY in a week xox


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment