Friday, August 5, 2016

Short and Sweet

Hey Girlfriend,

Getting a super late start today.  Didn't get up until 9:30 am!!  Not as great as it sounds - didn't get to sleep until after midnight and my sleeping partner was snoring and kept from sleeping most of the night so ….

Quick update - my foot feels MUCH better after going to the chiropractor yesterday!  I was a little cranky that it was much WORSE last night … and I was stuck in bed, unable to walk, all evening but this morning it feels much much better so fingers crossed I'm on the mend!

Got lots going on today so just gunna say …

Just for Today I choose to ..

  • do my best and stay positive
Need a bit of a mental break from the planning and logging and blogging so going to keep it short and simple.

Friends are coming over to stamp tonight so I might indulge in a glass of wine.  We'll see.  No pressure, just good choices with moderation.  Lots of veg today (as I realize we are leaving on holidays in a week and my fridge is full of healthy yumminess that I refuse to throw away.  I see vegetable soup in our future!

So I'm off - think I'll attempt a much shorter than usual walk with Koda - don't want to undo the good of yesterday!

Love you Girlfriend - we'll talk more soon xoxo


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment